Test cards are suitable for testing technical functionalities in connection with the deployment of a certificate or a system development project. A test card can be used, for example, to test card readers or the login processes of various information systems or applications. Test cards only work in test systems.
The data content of test card certificates is otherwise the same as the data content of production certificates. The personal data on the test card certificate is not based on any real personal data.
Ordering a test card
Test cards are ordered from e-services. If your organisation does not yet have an e-services account, you can create one by registering for the service.
- Organisation test cards 50 € / card
- Non-regulated social welfare and healthcare worker test cards 23 € / card
- Non-clinical social welfare and healthcare personnel test cards 23 € / card
- Social welfare and healthcare professional test cards are free of charge.
One order may include up to 20 test cards. The selection of test cards is limited and the personal data (e.g. names or personal identity codes) included in the cards cannot be changed.
The test cards are delivered in the order they were ordered in. Due to high demand, delivery times may be exceeded.
Revoking test cards
Test card certificates can also be revoked. To revoke a test certificate, do the following:
- To specify the card(s) whose certificates are to be revoked, provide the following details by email to varmennepalvelut(at)dvv.fi
- Title on card
- Name of test person
- The two serial numbers on the card (front and back of the card)
- After the revocation is complete, a confirmation message will be sent to your email address.