E-services for Organisation Customers
E-services are used in key authorisation and agreement processes between the Digital and Population Data Services Agency and its organisation customers.
You will be able to use the e-services to
- Apply for authorisation to use the VTJkysely service or the VTJ interface for your organisation
- Apply for authorisation to update your organisation's register with Population Information System data
- Apply for authorisation to carry out sampling for scientific research or official activities for your organisation
- Conclude an agreement on ordering certificate cards or place an order for a service certificate
- Check if a decision has been made on your application or request additional information on an open application or other topics
- Use other e-services offered to the customers
Preconditions for e-service use
- You have to register to use the e-services
- The e-services are intended for the Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s organisation customers, and they cannot be used by individual citizens
- As part of the registration process, the users need to identify themselves by means of online banking IDs, mobile certificates or other tokens
- Registered users can invite other users in their organisation to join the organisation's e-service account, and manage users who have access to the account
Do the following
Contact [email protected] for more information.