- Address and floor: Itsenäisyydenaukio 2, 20800 Turku (1st floor) (State Office Building)
- Availability for marriage ceremonies: Monday, Thursday and Friday, On Thursdays and Fridays from October to April
- Parking: Paid parking spots in front of the office building, a few free spots along the street, parking disc spots in front of the theatre.
- Accessibility, wheelchair access: The ceremony space is accessible by wheelchair, thresholds by the doors
- Bridal couple registration: The bridal couple must register at the information point in the main lobby of the office building, from which they will be directed to a room in the back where the officiator will meet them. The bridal couple will also receive a form that they must fill in.
- Number of guests: 15 persons
- Changing rooms and item storage: You can change your clothes in the private customer bathrooms, no lockable spaces are available for personal belongings
- Available seating in the ceremony space: 15 seats
- Customer bathroom: 2nd floor