Annual statements during guardianship
Prepare and submit an annual statement to us every year.
Do the following
1. Prepare a statement on the previous year by 31 March. Fill in the annual statement form according to the form’s instructions.
- First, upload the blank form to your device and save it.
- Open the form in Adobe Reader. You can download the program free of charge from Adobe's website. After completing the form, save it to your device.
- If you wish to continue filling in the form later, open it again in Adobe Reader. When you save the form, you can choose to replace the previous version with the new version. If you do not want to replace the previous version, you must save the form with a new name.
Remember to attach all of the documents specified in the instructions to the annual statement.
2. Send documents via online form
Once you have completed the above form, submit it and its attachments via the online form. Please note that this service only allows you to send documents, so prepare them in advance. You will need an online banking ID or a mobile certificate to access the Online Form service.
Are you unable to handle your matter online?
Submit the annual statement and its appendices as copies to the service location that is closest to the minor’s domicile.
Did you already submit an annual statement, but forgot something from it?
You can complete it yourself with the online form.
Please note that, as the parent of a minor, you are not entitled to any remunerations. Provide a calculation of any possible expense compensations in the annual statement. The expenses must be necessary and based on the performance of the guardian’s duties.