Digital security services
Digital Security Services of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency develops the management of digital security in public administration. We arrange training, events and practical exercises, build and maintain cooperation networks, and produce publications and an administrative situational picture of digital security.
What do we provide to organisations?
- events and webinars on current matters for managers, digital security specialists and the entire personnel of organisations
- up-to-date publications, such as good practices and reports
- the Digitally Secure Life package, which includes a game and online trainings
- the opportunity to participate in the VAHTI expert network
- Finland's largest digital security exercise, Taisto
- the Digital Security Week, which includes concrete content on digital security
- informational products, which help organisations keep track of the state of digital security and obtain related comparative information.
Our Digital Security Services have been developed in the JUDO project. Read more about JUDO on our projects website.