Digital security services
Digital Security Services of Digital and Population Data Services Agency develops the management of digital security in public administration. We arrange training, events and practical exercises, build and maintain cooperation networks, and produce publications and an administrative situational picture of digital security.
We provide organisations with
- events on current matters that provide a good overview of the situation in digital security
- up-to-date publications, such as good practices and reports
- the Digitally Secure Life package, which includes a game and online training
- an opportunity to participate in the VAHTI expert network
- Finland's largest digital security exercise, Taisto
- the Digital Security Week, which includes versatile, educational content on digital security
- an opportunity to participate in pilot projects in digital security development.
Digital Security Services’ activities are based on the JUDO project. Read more about the JUDO project on our website.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at [email protected].