- 29.5.2023 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency's Certification Authority Services: The IP addresses of the Time Stamping Authority will change on 13 June at 2 pm.
- 25.5.2023 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service locations in Lahti and Lappeenranta are being reformed – exceptions to opening hours in June
- 22.5.2023 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service location in Rovaniemi is moving – exceptions to opening hours in June
- 16.5.2023 — Changes to the Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service times starting 22 May 2023
- 16.5.2023 — Suomi.fi guides you through bureaucracy in the aftermath of the death of a close family member
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Do not come to the service locations if you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection or if you are quarantined due to exposure to the coronavirus. If you arrive from abroad, follow the quarantine instructions by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.
- Assess and monitor the quality and use of your services with Quality Tools.
- Does your organisation need certificates or cards?
- Does your organisation need data from the Population Information System?
- Does your organisation need support in improving digital security?
- Use E-services to do business with us!
- Do you need to identify end-users in your digital service?
- Allow your customer to act on behalf of another person in your service!
- Would you like to communicate with your customers digitally?