- 1.2.2023 — Important reminder for voters: Almost one million Finns receive a notification of their right to vote in general elections electronically
- 31.1.2023 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service location in Joensuu is moving – Exceptions to in-person services during the move
- 30.1.2023 — Digitalisation would make daily life easier and help the society run smoother – if legislation permitted
- 25.1.2023 — A child growing up is a source of pride, wistfulness and concern for the parents - new adults need support in managing their affairs
- 12.12.2022 — The vision for Suomi.fi carried the printed Citizen's Manual into a national digital infrastructure
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Do not come to the service locations if you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection or if you are quarantined due to exposure to the coronavirus. If you arrive from abroad, follow the quarantine instructions by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.