- 15.10.2021 — The new content in the Digitally Secure Life mobile game helps you learn digital security skills needed in remote work
- 15.10.2021 — Customer story: City of Turku: The Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer enables us to always retrieve up-to-date information securely
- 29.9.2021 — Organisations, officials, and peer supporters join forces:Suomi.fi has three new kinds of guides with approaches focusing on people's life situations
- 16.9.2021 — New online trainings will deepen your understanding of data protection and digital security in municipalities
- 2.9.2021 — Digitalisation came to work – 5 most important digital skills for employees
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Do not come to the service locations if you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection or if you are quarantined due to exposure to the coronavirus. If you arrive from abroad, follow the quarantine instructions by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.