- 22.6.2021 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency provides checking service for EU Digital COVID Certificate in Finland
- 21.6.2021 — Are you still using the Katso service? The processing of mandate applications for Suomi.fi e-Authorizations will be stepped up until the end of August - now is the time to act
- 16.6.2021 — There is a strong increase in the number of continuing power of attorneys - a pre-established power of attorney is easier for everyone in many ways
- 9.6.2021 — Technology behind the Population Information System is being updated
- 2.6.2021 — DVV customer service for organisations is congested – we have compiled instructions for replacing Katso
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Do not come to the service locations if you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection or if you are quarantined due to exposure to the coronavirus. If you arrive from abroad, follow the quarantine instructions by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.