- 18.5.2022 — You can check your address details electronically
- 9.5.2022 — Case: New interface brings data from Population Information System automatically to City of Helsinki’s SAP system – considerable savings to working hours
- 4.5.2022 — A change to online transactions for unemployed people - the new Suomi.fi guide is here to help all unemployed people navigate the changes to unemployment services in Finland
- 21.4.2022 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service location in Kouvola is moving – Exceptions to in-person services during the move
- 4.4.2022 — DVV is seeking a remote digital identity identification solution provider
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Do not come to the service locations if you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection or if you are quarantined due to exposure to the coronavirus. If you arrive from abroad, follow the quarantine instructions by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.