- 27.3.2020 — EU citizens who have registered their right of residence may get a municipality of residence without visiting the Finnish Digital and Population Data Services Agency
- 17.3.2020 — The Digital and Population Data Services Agency service locations serve customers by appointment only between 18 March and 13 April
- 26.2.2020 — Up-to-date mandate themes in Suomi.fi
- 26.2.2020 — You do not need to do everything yourself: An IT company can combine Suomi.fi Messages with its own products
- 20.2.2020 — Acting on behalf of an association expanded – granting a mandate now also possible
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill, or you have returned Finland in the past two weeks.
Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.
Population of Finland 5 544 385