Towards a smoothly functioning Finland
Not all users have received email notifications for new Suomi.fi Messages
Due to a technical fault affecting Suomi.fi Messages, not all users have received email notifications of new messages arriving in the service. The fault affected around 150,000 messages. For these messages, no separate email notification was sent to the user. The problem is now fixed, and the Digital and Population Data Services Agency is taking action to prevent this problem from happening again.
- 17.1.2020 — Not all users have received email notifications for new Suomi.fi Messages
- 13.1.2020 — Service location in Ylivieska is closed 16.1. and 22.1. with limited resources – customer service is available by telephone and email
- 9.1.2020 — Service location in Raasepori closed on January 16th – international customer service in Helsinki also closed
- 7.1.2020 — Service locations in Kajaani, Oulu and Raahe are closed 8.1. – customer service is available by telephone and email
- 1.1.2020 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency (Finnish Digital Agency) to launch its activities on 1 January 2020: The new pioneer in the digitalisation of society will simplify the lives of Finnish citizens
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Population of Finland 5 542 059