Please let us know when
- you move permanently from one home to another in Finland
- you temporarily move to another address in Finland for more than three months
- you move abroad from Finland
- you move from abroad to Finland
- you move abroad from one address to another.
If you move from Finland to another Nordic country or from another Nordic country to Finland, please let us know using the instructions on the Moving between the Nordic countries page.
You can use one notification to enter your address information both in the information system we maintain and, if you wish, in the Posti’s address information system.
Submit a notification of move at the earliest one month before the date of the move or at the latest one week after the move. Submit a notification in time before moving to ensure that your information is updated as quickly as possible in the Population Information System and that your mail is not interrupted.
You can also block the move notification for us through Check Your Registered Data service. In such a case, no one can submit a notification of move for you. Read more about blocking the move notification on our website.