You can check the authenticity of electronic signatures in the document checking service of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency. You can currently validate documents in PDF as well as ASiC formats (e.g. Estonia’s DigiDoc).
The service checks
- the technical validity and the legal status of the signature
- whether the correct person or organisation has signed.
The service does not check the accuracy of the document's content or, for example, whether the person or organisation that has signed is eligible to use services.
This is how you check your document in the service
To check the document signature, click Validate document.
- Select the file that you want to check by clicking the field and by browsing your computer for the file. Alternatively, you can drag the file to the field.
- Click Send to validation button.
- The details of the electronic signatures on the document are displayed.
- Click Clear to clear the view.
The service will not save the checked document.
Inspections by the service
The service runs the following inspections on the document and signatures: