Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
- 15.10.2021 — The new content in the Digitally Secure Life mobile game helps you learn digital security skills needed in remote work
- 15.10.2021 — Customer story: City of Turku: The Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer enables us to always retrieve up-to-date information securely
- 29.9.2021 — Organisations, officials, and peer supporters join forces:Suomi.fi has three new kinds of guides with approaches focusing on people's life situations
- 16.9.2021 — New online trainings will deepen your understanding of data protection and digital security in municipalities
- 2.9.2021 — Digitalisation came to work – 5 most important digital skills for employees
- 31.8.2021 — Deploying the Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer is easier than ever – X-Road Toolkit automates Security Server configuration
- 30.8.2021 — We are not born with digital skills - youth need more support in the digital world
- 12.8.2021 — The Katso service will be terminated on 31 August 2021 – if you act on behalf of an association, a company or another organisation, please enable Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
- 4.8.2021 — Processing times of customers’ applications and other requests
- 4.8.2021 — In the Digital Support Week the superpower of the future is discussed - it is worth increasing everyday digital skills!