Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
- 31.1.2023 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service location in Joensuu is moving – Exceptions to in-person services during the move
- 25.1.2023 — A child growing up is a source of pride, wistfulness and concern for the parents - new adults need support in managing their affairs
- 12.12.2022 — The vision for Suomi.fi carried the printed Citizen's Manual into a national digital infrastructure
- 12.12.2022 — Digihumaus 28 March 2023 – How can we keep Finland at the forefront of digitalisation?
- 2.12.2022 — Finnish people are keeping up with digital development, but we must have digital support
- 28.11.2022 — Testing of digital identity solutions has begun in organisations
- 28.11.2022 — Interoperability platform ensures data compatibility – join us in defining data models
- 28.11.2022 — Test material service supports testing – introducing the new personal identity code and method data for identifying foreign persons
- 24.11.2022 — Register for the digital identity user community – try and evaluate new services
- 7.11.2022 — Suomi.fi's new guide is a financial information package for entrepreneurs