Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Do not come to the service locations if you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection or if you are quarantined due to exposure to the coronavirus. If you arrive from abroad, follow the quarantine instructions by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.
- 21.9.2020 — Population registers of Finland and Estonia use Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer to exchange information
- 15.9.2020 — Delays in customer service for individuals
- 31.8.2020 — Telephone service for individual customers is open 9-12 - In matters concerning moving and guardianship try our chat services
- 15.6.2020 — Digitalisation has allowed the Finnish public administration to function smoothly despite the corona pandemic
- 15.6.2020 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service location in Jyväskylä moves - service location closed 29.6.-3.7.2020
- 11.6.2020 — Identification service for foreign citizens - Identification service will replace Katso identification
- 11.6.2020 — – Users of the Katso service can switch to Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
- 7.5.2020 — Forgoing paper mail from authorities would save tonnes in carbon dioxide emissions and paper, as well as millions of euros in taxpayer money
- 4.5.2020 — Official-assisted authorisation service to start in June
- 9.4.2020 — Suomi.fi e-Authorizations: Corona epidemic has increased the popularity of electronic authorisation for the use of pharmacy services on behalf of another person