Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.
- 15.6.2020 — Digitalisation has allowed the Finnish public administration to function smoothly despite the corona pandemic
- 15.6.2020 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency’s service location in Jyväskylä moves - service location closed 29.6.-3.7.2020
- 11.6.2020 — Identification service for foreign citizens - Identification service will replace Katso identification
- 11.6.2020 — – Users of the Katso service can switch to Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
- 11.6.2020 — Delays in customer service for individuals
- 7.5.2020 — Forgoing paper mail from authorities would save tonnes in carbon dioxide emissions and paper, as well as millions of euros in taxpayer money
- 4.5.2020 — Official-assisted authorisation service to start in June
- 9.4.2020 — Suomi.fi e-Authorizations: Corona epidemic has increased the popularity of electronic authorisation for the use of pharmacy services on behalf of another person
- 3.4.2020 — IT companies can save money and create additional value by using Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
- 27.3.2020 — EU citizens who have registered their right of residence may get a municipality of residence without visiting the Finnish Digital and Population Data Services Agency