Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
- 5.5.2021 — Associations should switch now to using Suomi-fi e-Authorizations
- 16.4.2021 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency Digihumaus report: Coronavirus pandemic might launch a fair and sustainable digital shift
- 7.4.2021 — DVV customer service for organisations is congested – we have compiled instructions for replacing Katso
- 9.3.2021 — e-Authorizations: The e-Authorizations service is now available in situations where the consent of both guardians is required
- 26.2.2021 — Tax partnerships, this is how you apply for a Suomi.fi authorisation
- 16.2.2021 — The Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer is being updated to improve user experience – the Docker-containerised Security Server will be available as of February 22
- 1.2.2021 — Delays in customer service for individuals
- 21.1.2021 — Are you turning 18 this year? Keep an eye on your mail in January!
- 13.1.2021 — Suomi.fi e-Identification uses OP Identity Service Broker
- 16.12.2020 — Hämeenlinna service location of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency is moving in January