Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill, or you have returned Finland in the past two weeks.
Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.
- 3.4.2020 — IT companies can save money and create additional value by using Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
- 27.3.2020 — EU citizens who have registered their right of residence may get a municipality of residence without visiting the Finnish Digital and Population Data Services Agency
- 17.3.2020 — The Digital and Population Data Services Agency service locations serve customers by appointment only between 18 March and 13 May
- 15.3.2020 — The Digital and Population Data Services Agency limits visiting at part of its service locations on March 16th-31th – In future book an appointment in advance
- 26.2.2020 — Up-to-date mandate themes in Suomi.fi
- 26.2.2020 — You do not need to do everything yourself: An IT company can combine Suomi.fi Messages with its own products
- 20.2.2020 — Acting on behalf of an association expanded – granting a mandate now also possible
- 12.2.2020 — The authorities joined forces and compiled an information package for young people turning 18
- 27.1.2020 — Delays in customer service for individuals
- 21.1.2020 — Customer service is closed 28.1.
Population of Finland 5 544 468