Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
- 16.2.2021 — The Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer is being updated to improve user experience – the Docker-containerised Security Server will be available as of February 22
- 10.2.2021 — DVV customer service for organisations is congested – we have compiled instructions for replacing Katso
- 1.2.2021 — Delays in customer service for individuals
- 21.1.2021 — Are you turning 18 this year? Keep an eye on your mail in January!
- 13.1.2021 — Suomi.fi e-Identification uses OP Identity Service Broker
- 28.12.2020 — Associations should switch now to using Suomi-fi e-Authorizations
- 16.12.2020 — Hämeenlinna service location of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency is moving in January
- 11.12.2020 — Check and update your personal data in Suomi.fi Web Service
- 9.12.2020 — Katso users can use the services of Tax Administration and Customs for longer – still advisable to change over to Suomi.fi e-Authorizations in time
- 30.11.2020 — The printing, enveloping and distribution service for Suomi.fi messages is ready to be launched - here’s what you should know