Digital and Population Data Services Agency promotes the digitalisation of society, secures the availability of information, and provides services related to customers’ life events.
Towards a smoothly functioning Finland
All our service locations are closed 28.1.2020.
We help you again 29.1.2020.
- 21.1.2020 — Customer service is closed 28.1.
- 17.1.2020 — Not all users have received email notifications for new Suomi.fi Messages
- 13.1.2020 — Service location in Ylivieska is closed 16.1. and 22.1. with limited resources – customer service is available by telephone and email
- 9.1.2020 — Service location in Raasepori closed on January 16th – international customer service in Helsinki also closed
- 7.1.2020 — Service locations in Kajaani, Oulu and Raahe are closed 8.1. – customer service is available by telephone and email
- 1.1.2020 — Digital and Population Data Services Agency (Finnish Digital Agency) to launch its activities on 1 January 2020: The new pioneer in the digitalisation of society will simplify the lives of Finnish citizens
- 3.12.2019 — Digital skills to continue to grow in Uusimaa next year
- 24.10.2019 — Population Register Centre moves to new premises
- 9.10.2019 — Most influential people in digital government were listed - Population Register Centre´s Janne Viskari and Kimmo Rousku were represented
- 12.9.2019 — Suomi.fi e-Identification: Danske Bank’s security cards will no longer be in use after 14 September
Population of Finland 5 542 207