Property inventory at the start of guardianship
Inform us if the minor’s property exceeds EUR 20,000 without deducting any possible debts.
Do the following
1. Complete the property inventory form according to the form’s instructions.
- First, upload the blank form to your device and save it.
- Open the form in Adobe Reader. You can download the program free of charge from Adobe's website. After completing the form, save it to your device.
- If you wish to continue filling in the form later, open it again in Adobe Reader. When you save the form, you can choose to replace the previous version with the new version. If you do not want to replace the previous version, you must save the form with a new name.
Attach copies of the necessary documents and receipts as appendices to the inventory. Keep the original documents for yourself.
Also remember to keep the information you provided, as we will not return the inventory or its appendices. For example, you will need information from the inventory when you are preparing your first annual statement.
2. Send documents via online form
Once you have completed the above form, submit it and its attachments via the online form. Please note that this service only allows you to send documents, so prepare them in advance.
Are you unable to handle your matter online?
Submit the form to the service location that is closest to the minor’s domicile. If you are not the sole guardian of the minor, submit the notification together with the other guardian. Please note that the property inventory will not be returned to you.
Did you already submit an asset list, but forgot something from it?
You can complete it yourself with the online form.