Data Exchange Layer
Data Exchange Layer provides a standardised method for transferring information between the data systems of private and public sector organisations.
Based on X-road technology, the Data Exchange Layer is a standardised, cohesive, collaborative, interoperable and secure data exchange layer that gives service providers a completely new kind of opportunity of making themselves visible in services directed at citizens, businesses and civil servants. Creating entities that combine many different services and data sources is easy and cost efficient.
- Improves the quality of existing services and products
- Enables new types of service innovations
- Savings in infrastructure, archiving and other costs
- Standardised data security and privacy protection
- Easy implementation, data access via interfaces – after connecting all included services are available
Software providers can add the functionality of using the Service Data Exchange Layer integrations in their software and systems that enable them to further improve their products.
As part of the Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer, the API Catalogue brings all the interface content and other information included in the entity available to all.
Do the following
To commission the Data Exchange Layer, familiarise yourself with the service in greater detail at Suomi.fi Service Management and start the commissioning process.