Registration of a notification on the unilateral removal of marital rights to property
If a spouse’s property has been handed over for a bankruptcy, the other spouse may remove both spouses’ marital rights to property within one year of the start of the bankruptcy.
Do the following
- Write a free-form notification of the removal of the marital rights to property.
- Enclose the notification with a report on the start date of the bankruptcy (usually an extract or a copy of the district court’s decision).
- Submit the application to the Digital and Population Data Services Agency preferably by email
- Use secure email, if your message includes personal or otherwise confidential information. Choose this address as the recipient [email protected]
- You can also send the notification by post to one of our service locations.
- You will be notified in writing when this piece of information has been entered in the register.