Technical implementation and use of the VTJkysely interface
This page contains technical information on the VTJkysely interface. More general information is available on the VTJkysely interface page.
The VTJkysely interface is a web service that receives and returns messages in accordance with the XML (SOAP) protocol. A query message is sent from the customer organisation's information system via the VTJkysely interface to a service from which the Population Information System data corresponding to the query is returned as a response message.
Do as follows
Read more about the introduction of the VTJkysely interface on the VTJkysely interface pages.
Deploying the VTJkysely interface via the Data Exchange Layer
- Join Suomi.fi Service Management.
- Join the Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer.
- Apply for a right to use the test data exchange layer.
- Select the appropriate Security Server solution.
- Define at least one subsystem for the Security Server.
- Test the data exchange layer in the test environment using the Data Exchange Layer test service.
- Apply for a right to use VTJkysely interface in data exchange layers test environment. Integrate and test according to the VTJkysely interface instructions.
- Apply for a right to use the VTJkysely interface in data exchange layers porduction enviroment and go to the production enviroment.
N.B. You should apply for the VTJkysely interface data permit simultaneously with the Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer permit.