- 21.9.2020 — Population registers of Finland and Estonia use Suomi.fi Data Exchange Layer to exchange information
- 15.6.2020 — Digitalisation has allowed the Finnish public administration to function smoothly despite the corona pandemic
- 11.6.2020 — Identification service for foreign citizens - Identification service will replace Katso identification
- 11.6.2020 — – Users of the Katso service can switch to Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
- 4.5.2020 — Official-assisted authorisation service to start in June
Customer service for organisations
Customer service for organisations serves companies and other organisations on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Customer service offers advise and guidance in matters related to all services we provide to organisations.
Contact us by
- Phone +358 295 53 5115 (Mon-Fri 10am to 3 pm)
- By email [email protected]
Contact us first by telephone or use our e-services if you have symptoms of the flu, you are otherwise ill.
Do not come to the service locations if you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection or if you are quarantined due to exposure to the coronavirus. If you arrive from abroad, follow the quarantine instructions by the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL). Please follow recommended hand hygiene and avoid shaking hands when meeting people. Find more instructions on Finnish institute for health and welfare's site.