Maintenance break affecting Suomi.fi services on 1–2 May 2023
The background services of Suomi.fi services will carry out maintenance work between 1 May and 2 May 2023, which will affect the following services:
- Suomi.fi e-Identification
- Suomi.fi Messages
- Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
Maintenance measures cause three to five minute interruptions in Suomi.fi services.
During these interruptions,
- Identification for the public administration e-services will not work
- There may be delays in sending Suomi.fi Messages
- Mandates cannot be viewed, granted or requested in Suomi.fi
- Acting on behalf of another party in different e-services may be temporarily prevented
The aim is to carry out maintenance on 1–2 May 2023 between 21:00 and 5:00.
- If you receive an error message about the shipment, do the same as any other time you receive an error message
- Try identification again in a few minutes
- Try acting on behalf of another person in the e-service again in a moment
- Try to identify yourself in the Suomi.fi e-Authorizations section again in a moment
Inform your service users of any interruptions in identification, reading messages and acting on behalf of another party. Because the interruptions are short, it is recommended to try again after a while.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these interruptions.
Digital and Population Data Services Agency, Customer service for organisations, tel. +358 295 535 115 (open Mon–Fri 10:00–15:00), organisaatiopalvelut[at]dvv.fi