Towards a smoothly functioning Finland
All our service locations are closed 28.1.2020.
We help you again 29.1.2020.
Digital and Population Data Services Agency (Finnish Digital Agency) to launch its activities on 1 January 2020: The new pioneer in the digitalisation of society will simplify the lives of Finnish citizens
Today, 1 January 2020, a new agency, the Digital and Population Data Services Agency (Finnish Digital Agency), will launch its activities in Finland. The agency was established with the merger of the Population Register Centre and Local Register Offices.
- 21.1.2020 — Customer service is closed 28.1.
- 17.1.2020 — Not all users have received email notifications for new Suomi.fi Messages
- 13.1.2020 — Service location in Ylivieska is closed 16.1. and 22.1. with limited resources – customer service is available by telephone and email
- 9.1.2020 — Service location in Raasepori closed on January 16th – international customer service in Helsinki also closed
- 7.1.2020 — Service locations in Kajaani, Oulu and Raahe are closed 8.1. – customer service is available by telephone and email
Population of Finland 5 542 002